About Me

My photo
This is my personal blog where I share what God has done for me, in my life, and through me!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Message

The Message


Sometimes I hear the same thing over and over and over again. UGH…why?

I mean I have heard this before and I know this right? Right so why does the same message keep repeating?

Well, personally, I have found out the reason~at least what makes sense to me.

Apparently, the message that keeps repeating is because I haven’t “GOTTEN IT YET.”

Let me explain:

When I really understand something or know how to do something correctly, there is no need to repeat. Even if it has been awhile, if I have LEARNED THE LESSON then I don’t even need the reminder. However, because of my stubborn ways, my closed mindedness, my unforgiving spirit, my attitude, false teachings/beliefs, or even my deference’s, the information that seems to be repeating is because I need to get rid of the distractions and get to the truth and maybe even surrender that I don’t know everything. What??? I don’t??? YES I DON’T! LOL

It’s not always easy and sometimes the same message comes up again in the oddest times. Especially when I think I have it all together, or become self-centered. When I hear messages repeated, it’s only to help me get back on track.

Sometimes I hear the same message because I have not taken any action. Or I haven’t changed or I may not have done what I am supposed to do. Sometimes I feel scared or unsure so I have to hear the message again so that I can take the next step without doubt.

And this may sound a little crazy, but sometimes I have to hear the message again because I fall asleep. I mean not literally, but because my mind is so focused on other things that I can’t even hear what is being said because of all the noise in my head/heart!

As you can see there are many reasoning’s of why we may need to hear the message again and again. God understands and knows that these reasons are normal. In fact he loves us so much that he is willing to keep the messages coming. That is God’s way of reminding us that HE is in control, but also that He wants what is best for us. So we have to learn and grow by those messages.

We can’t get to Point Z before we Start with Point A and level up to Z!

So, if we keep hearing the same message over and over, it’s so that we can GET IT!

I am so glad that God doesn’t give up on me…and I Praise Him for the Blessings he has given and showed me because “I GOT IT!”

Can’t wait for the next message…. ARR 8/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment