About Me

My photo
This is my personal blog where I share what God has done for me, in my life, and through me!

Monday, August 1, 2011

HERE.....

“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength!”
       Deturonomy  6:5
When I think of you I am in awe of all you have done for me!

~Becoming the ultimate sacrifice upon Calvary---YOU took my place.

~For forgiving me for all my sins as you bled, then went to Heaven.

I could never repay the debt you paid!

So what can I offer you that’s worthy of your Glory?

What can I give to show others that you are Holy?

For I do not have riches or fame~

For I don’t own much just the same!

All that I have is my Heart~

So please take it completely….here it is…here is my heart!

What can I say that hasn’t already been said?

What can I do to prove that your love is not dead?

If I surrendered all that I have, it wouldn’t be enough!

~For you alone have everything you need.

~For you created everything…and then rested.

You created me in the image of you….

so what can I offer to let you know I am yours?

All that I have is my soul. It’s what I believe in, what I desire, it is my passion.

So here is my soul….for you are in control…here it is…here is my soul!

How do I show you how much I love You?

For there is not enough time or ways that I can express how deep is the love you have given me, or how deep my love has grown for you.

I can share you with others, I can lead them to the cross, I can even pray for my enemies.

~For you alone are worthy to be praised.

~For you are worth living for…

All that I have left is my life to offer. My life is the only thing that I have a choice in how I leave a legacy.

~For without you I have no life.

~For without you I have no hope!

So please take my life…take control so that I can have your strength to do your will…here it is…here is my life!

Anissia Renee Royal 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment