About Me

My photo
This is my personal blog where I share what God has done for me, in my life, and through me!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Now

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes cried no tears.

Now that the tears are dry we can feel the colors once again.

The mind would have no memory if the eyes never saw.

Now that our eyes are open our past and present, gives us hope for the future.


The heart would have no life if it never bleed.

Now that the heartbreak is healing, we can learn to live again.

The emotions would have no Joy if the experience never faced fear.

Now that time is passing, the fear turns into freedom.


The hands would never hold if the feet never traveled.

Now that we are taking steps forward, we can hold each other, one hand at a time

and then together.


The sins we choose cannot be forgiven without a sacrifice.

Now the greatest sacrifice was God’s son; For when we forgive, HE forgives and sin has become love.

The colors of a rainbow represent a promise ~ a sign.
Now that we can see the rainbow God’s Glory will shine!

Renee Royal

December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment