About Me

My photo
This is my personal blog where I share what God has done for me, in my life, and through me!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I miss you.....

I remember when our eyes meet-that eye to eye breathtaking moment of “IT’S YOU!”

I remember you reaching out your hand; taking hold of my heart, as you helped me up.

I remember you would chase me; like I was a prize worth catching, then you would hold me tight like you never wanted to let go.

I remember how we would talk for hours about anything and everything. Laughing and wanting to know more.

I remember the special moments together. Out and about, on the beach, or sitting right next to each other.

I remember the first time you told me you loved me! That you were shameless and that I was yours…that you were not going anywhere.

I remember how you would hold my hand when I was sad, calmed my fears when I was scared, helped me to overcome when I was mad, forgave when I just messed up, and wiped my tears when I was hurt. You were the one that knew and made everything ok, because we were together.

I remember the excitement that we couldn’t wait to be together. That we were the only thing that mattered; that we would overcame and did everything together. We were each others only thoughts, emotions, wants, desires, and dreams.

I remember the silly times, having fun being crazy, doing things at the spur of the moment, smiling and laughing like we owned the world.

I remember the moment you gave me my promise ring. The beach was never so beautiful! The love in your eyes…your soul reaching to mine…your heart becoming one with mine! 

I remember camping, movies, dinners, dirt roads, your house, my house, places and friends we shared. We never had a dull moment or didn't know what to do next.

I remember the looks you gave me when I would walk in a room; looks of love, of being proud, of need, of wanting me more than anything! The smile that you would give me made my heart jump….the wink would let me know you have been thinking of me and still do. For I was more than good enough…I was what you wanted-what you needed…what you loved more than anything or anyone in this world! I was yours only!

I remember our wedding day! The most amazing and blessed day in my life! I was marring my best friend! I was committing everything because I knew that it was God’s plan. You are my best friend, the one I dreamed of and loved. You became my life and we became one! I was honored and blessed to call you my Husband!
I remember our commitment to each other; not just words we said, but that we cherished each other and put each other above anyone or anything. An everyday action of what was in our hearts from the beginning. Nothing to take advantage of or to treat as a convenance

I remember when there was no fear or doubt or anything or anyone, that could change that commitment or take us away from each other. True respect-not just words or ink on paper.

I remember being safe, secure, and confident because our trust in each other was unbreakable. We knew we had each other no matter what came our way, or what will come. Our Faith was strong!

I remember making love for the first time; I was yours and your were mine! Nothing could compare or take each others place. It was ours and was true and real! We were one!

I remember our first place together. We were so excited to have a place of our own. We did it!!!

I remember signing papers on our first home. They must have cut down a whole tree---scary but our love was growing! We were ready for more!
I remember the tears and pain we went through, with the lost of our first babies, but oh what JOY when our son and daughter was born! We are truly blessed with Miracles!!!

I remember Galveston, Cancun, Fredericksburg, Puerto Rico, Las Vegas, Destin Florida, Hawaii, Mexico, Disney, and many more times of wonderful places we have been. The memories are a treasure that I will never forget!

I remember yellow roses, red trucks, dreams, goals, plans, being together because we couldn’t stand to be with out each other. Constantly finding ways to share our love and grow; constantly reminding each other that we are each others treasures.  Rainbows!!!

I remember building our first house together! Man that was crazy! Despite the headaches we were so proud of our new house. Our family is so blessed to have such a beautiful home!

I remember birthday parties, backyard fun, parks, museums, school functions, activities on the weekend, tucking in at night with a story, dancing crazy in the kitchen, throwing the ball, chalk, water sprinkler, pools, quiet times, sleepy eyes, family vacations, exciting times, and just being together with the kids. Not a burden but a joy to have been blessed by children. They are truly gifts only the Father can give us!

I remember when we didn't have to think about what to say, or what to do, or where to be or go. It was natural and free ~ the only desire we had was to be and live with each other. No fears or doubts…just fun, trust and love! Not a back up plan or second choice. Completely!!! We were each others first and last!

I remember your hand reaching for mine…When you grabbed my hand you grabbed my heart! 


~~~Renee Royal
~~~~April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment