About Me

My photo
This is my personal blog where I share what God has done for me, in my life, and through me!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

TJ and Corinne:

The first time I saw you, my heart filled with so much Joy!

It was an automatic bond that will last forever.

You are my angel baby; my gift from God; My answered prayer!

What an incredible love that I have for you.

I praise God for you and for God’s favor on me to be your mom.

I am so blessed and honored that God gave me YOU!

You are a miracle! God’s masterpiece from Heaven above!

I love you!

Mom



Before you had a name or opened up your eyes

Or anyone could recognize your face.

You were being formed so delicate in size

Secluded in God's safe and hidden place.



With your little tiny hands and little tiny feet

And little eyes that shimmer like a pearl

He breathed in you a song and to make it all complete

He brought the masterpiece into the world.



You are a masterpiece!


A new creation He has formed


And you're as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn.


And I'm so glad that God has given you to me


Little Lamb of God, you are a masterpiece.


And now you're growing up your life's a miracle

Everytime I look at you I stand in awe

Because I see in you a reflection of me

And you'll always be my little lamb from God



And as your life goes on each day

How I pray that you will see

Just how much your life has meant to me.



And we're so proud of you

What else is there to say?

Just be the masterpiece He created you to be! ~~~Sandi Patty



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalms 139


My song to you TJ
“You’re my Angel baby sent from heaven above, we’ll take care of you and promise you our love.”

My song to you Corinne
“Angel baby from heaven above, God has sent us you to love. Angel baby our promise it true we’ll protect and provide for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment