About Me

My photo
This is my personal blog where I share what God has done for me, in my life, and through me!

Monday, April 11, 2011

What You Mean To Me

Man of God *Loyal Friend*Strong Leader*Faithful Husband*Loving Father*Provider

Amazing and Mine!

Loving and kind, often knows what’s on your mind. Listens, suggests and defends, a true best friend. Proud of triumphs: patient, helpful and strong. Caring manner, sacrificing way, knows priorities day to day. A family man to admire!

You came into my heart with just one look and now~

You are my fearless love!

You know when to give me time and you know when to hold me.

When I am with you, the person I am supposed to be with, you make me feel…..Exactly!


                                            You are not everything I wanted…you are more!
Tony:

You are my best friend! You are my encourager, my protector, my provider, my confident, my lover, my hero, my strength! You are my everything!

I am honored to be your wife and I will cherish you always.
God has blessed me to have you as the father of our children. They so adore you as I.

You are a gift to all of us and everyone you meet.

I pledged my love to you in 1993 and that has not changed. In fact my love has grown even more. Our life has had some not so good times, but our life has also been amazing and good! We breathed through the lows and loved through the highs, together!

We continued to have faith in each other and through our Lord-Jesus Christ.

Through your leadership and confidence, you have given me and your children Hope and Happiness! You have given us so many things, that our lives are so much better and complete because of your unconditional love!

Because of you….we are complete!

I love you!

Yours Forever Always,

Anissia Renee Royal

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful. You two are amazing. I am so proud of your commitment to each other. I love you both. Diane

    ReplyDelete